Sunday, May 10, 2009

Taking it to the road

Sites and Bites is about to become a reality! All of my life I've been writing about what other people do, see, eat and say and now it's my turn to tell from my point of view.
It has taken much consideration and conversations to actually change my life in this manner, but I've made the decision to take to America's highways and byways to see what other people think about what I have to say.
Hey, this adventure combines all the things I love, camping, cooking, writing, meeting new people and travel. I can't fail!
As I begin this journey my biggest challenge will be finding access to the internet to update the site. My hope when all is said and done is a full-time gig with the Food Network or Travel Channel.
It's going to be a challenge, but I'm ready to take the leap. One thing I know for sure is that is will be very INTERESTING.
Catch on the update!

No comments:

Post a Comment